Liquid Cool Concentrated CFX is a mix it yourself high performance coolant, produced from a blend of Non Toxic Ethylene Glycol and vivid none stain water dyes which are stable for long lasting colour concentration that does not separate over time or break away in you loop.
CFX has a shelf life of over 3 years and contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals such as Copper, Nickel, Brass, Steel and Aluminium tested to BS5117, BS6580 and ASTM D1384 standards. CFX is 90% Biodegradable over 10 days.
Classification – Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
Physical and chemical hazards: Not classified as a physical or chemical hazard.
Human health: Not classified as a health hazard.
Environment: Not classified as an environmental hazard.
Product contains less than 0.1% Benzisothiazolinonea, features a Child Safety Cap and Induction Sealed contents.
1, Fill a clean Jug or Container with 850ml of Distilled, Pure or Deionised water.
2, Open your CFX concentrate bottle cap, remove the bottle seal and pour into the 850ml.
3, Give the liquid a stir for a few seconds until its mixed.
4, Your High Performance Liquid Coolant is now ready for use in your PC.
Note: Any coolant that is left over can be stored in a sealed container and used for top ups for the duration of time you use this liquid.
- Concentrated Liquid ready to Mix with 850ml Distilled to form 1Ltr of CFX Opaque coolant.
- Synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals such as Copper, Nickel, Brass, Steel and Aluminium tested to BS5117, BS6580 and ASTM D1384 standards. Also contains anti-growth and scale inhibitors.
- Long lasting, none stain water dyes to produce awesome colours to contrast with other accent parts in your rig.
- High Efficiency, Non Toxic Ethanediol mix for increased cooling performance, with a non-pungent aroma.
- Electrical Conductivity less than 10µS/cm (20°C)
- 3 Years Shelf Life, when stored in its original sealed container (induction seal not broken) out of direct sunlight.
- Designed to not separate or clog your system with particles thanks to our CFX 100% miscible opaque liquid base.